New Forest CC 32 Mile Circuit of the Forest
A 32 mile circuit starting and finishing near New Milton, the classic New Forest CC promotion falls earlier in the calendar this year on 2nd April. The rolling course heads east through Lymington to Beaulieu, then across the heath to Lyndhurst before returning to New Milton.
FUll ENTRY DETAILS HERE
Tornado Road Cycling Club – New Open Time Trial Event (South DC Sporting Series)
The Tornado Road Cycling Club would like to introduce a new course to the open time trial season, forming part of the South DC Sporting time trial series. On 30th April 2017, we will be running a 10 mile TT, 2 laps of the P337 course, with first rider off at 09:00
Why take on this event……
- Be the course champion
- Male and Female categories
- Well marshalled event
- Good headquarters, with a free tea or coffee for all entrants
- Event photos by Gabriel Bush Photography
- Estrella Bike exhibit
1. START at holly bush 38 yards north of exit from Black Lane into Forest Road, Holmsley. Proceed north to junction with Burley Road at Thorney Hill.
2. Turn left to crossroads in Bransgore.
3. Turn left, past church to junction with Harrow Road.
4. Turn left into Harrow Road and continue to junction with Lyndhurst Road.
5. Turn left into Lyndhurst Road and continue to junction of Forest Road.
6. Turn left into Forest Road and continue onwards to cross cattle grid and pass start (5.05 miles).
Repeat circuit to FINISH 13 yards prior to entrance of Holmsley Centenary Campsite, 217 yards prior to start.
Any questions, please contact event organiser Adrian Watkins: email@example.com
Enter the event online HERE
This event will be repeated again on 1st October 2017 as part of the South DC Sporting Series.