18 June 2013, Club 10 P451
Adam Topham once again returned to attack the long standing course record of 20:17. Despite shaving another few seconds off of his own course best there remains a couple more he needs to find to achieve his goal. However his presence has added an extra dimension to our club 10's. Bryce Riglar put in a descent warm up for this Sunday's venture to the 'quick' Poole Wheelers open with his fastest club 10 of the year in 23:04 and David Butt took a sizable 27 seconds from his own PB with 23:13 for 3rd.
Also a worthy mention should go to Matt Merritt and Ian Roe who have been having a healthy battle over the last few weeks and both PB'd, Ian into the 24's for the first time and Matt getting his just rewards for some stellar training this year with a fantastic 24:22.
And finally a mention for Richard Gould, who (I believe) broke the 30 minute barrier for the first time.
1. Adam Topham High Wycombe CC 20:18
2. Bryce Riglar CC Weymouth 23:04
3. David Butt CC Weymouth 23:13
4. Gordon Scott Chippenham Wheelers 24:18
5. Matt Merritt CC Weymouth 24:22
6. Ian Roe CC Weymouth 24:52
7. Julian Thacker VC St Raphael 25:52
8. Andrew Stevenson CC Weymouth 25:57
9. Ian Hughes Bustin Skin 26:15
10. Nick Ireland Dorset pentathetes 26:30
11. Ian Miller CC Weymouth 27:01
12. Steve Trigwell CC Weymouth 27:08
13. Brian Sands CC Weymouth 28:42
14. Richard Gould CC Weymouth 29:25
15. Lizzie Reynolds CC Weymouth 33:11
Thanks to Steve Pink